Beyond Sports is an AI based visualization company that offers a new way of experiencing sports.
Our unique visualisation platform enables next level real-time sports engagement solutions for leagues, broadcasters, brands and ultimately the consumers, allowing for never seen before sports content and new revenue streams.
As a Machine Learning Developer you can find solutions for complex problems in the sports data domain. You will be responsible for developing and deploying machine learning algorithms for the analysis, prediction and representation of various types of data from a variety of sports. The data we process ranges from single images to sequences of 3D coordinates. With your experience you can craft the right features, prototype solutions and develop them into a usable product.
We are looking for someone who is passionate in this field, likes to experiment with new ideas and who is continuously up to date on the latest developments in the research community.
- Research and develop technology that enables the automated analysis of sports data
- Develop novel (explainable) AI systems on a variety of tasks, such as data validation, statistical regression, behavior simulation and limb tracking
- Create prototypes based on academic research papers
- Implement and optimize ML algorithms with reliable, production-grade code
- Characterize and evaluate the performance of developed solutions
- Identify technical limitations and devise strategies to overcome them
- Collaborate with team members on iterations from prototype to production
- A MSc degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or equivalent formal qualification
- 2+ years’ experience in a professional environment
- Familiarity with a variety of ML algorithms and identifying the appropriate technique for a given domain
- Fluent coding and debugging in Python
- Experience with state-of-the-art models in Tensorflow or PyTorch
- Experience with version control
Nice to have
- A PhD in CS / AI / Data Science
- Experience with development in Unity3D (or another game engine)
- Basic knowledge about football and team sports in general
- 25 holidays per annum
- Pension program
- Lunch program
- Company Gym card
- Fresh fruit and beverages and Friday afternoon drinks
- Bi-monthly team outings
- Play FIFA, Smash Bros. or a game of basketball in real-life
- A brand-new office to work in
Are you ready to apply for this role?
To apply for this job, please send your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com